Read & Rise By Learning Roots
What is your child’s lifetime of love for the Quran worth to you?
- Is your child taking forever to finish the Qaida?
- Does your child find their current Qaida too boring?
- Do they get easily distracted during madrasah lessons or revision at home?
If so, you’re probably worried this experience will associate bad memories with their Quran learning, which might even lead to them not reciting the Quran often when they are older, and then they’ll miss out on so much reward in this world and the hereafter, leaving you to feel frustrated and regretful.
You need a way to get your children excited about learning the Quran, speed up their learning progress exponentially. That will help them in making fun memories with learning the Quran, which will ensure they’ll recite it throughout their lives and benefit from the treasures of peace and guidance the Quran provides.
And with that, you’ll feel at ease, happy and fulfilled with no regrets. What you’re looking for is something like the Read and Rise.
At Learning Roots, we've been designing and testing Qaida for years and have put all of that best-practice and experience into Read and Rise.
This book has been handcrafted and carefully tailored to perfectly deliver a fun, fast and firm Quran learning experience. Here's how it works:
Graded levels that take your child step by step from the alphabet all the way to reciting the Quran with tajweed like a real Shaykh!
- Features the 'Uthmani script calligraphy style used in the world-famous Madina Mus-haf.
- A spacious clean layout making the content accessible easy and friendly for children to read.
- Colourful learning map picturing each chapter as an adventure island, raising the engagement level with each level.
- Reward stickers that are used to mark each page once it has been mastered in order to excite children about their learning progress.
- Motivational hadith about learning the Quran so your child can connect with the deeper purpose of reciting the Quran.
- A line-by-line tickbox (checkbox) allowing your child to celebrate small wins and visualise their progress.
- A fold-out reference page to speed up reading progress by having the different letter positions always at hand to view.
- Durable laminated pages that can withstand tears and continual everyday use.
Hardback spiral binding that allows the book to lay flat and be turned over so only one page may be focused on at a time.
This book has taken the best of the timeless content of Quran learning and enhanced it with modern teaching pedagogy and design to produce a truly unique resource.
It’s an advancement on the previous version of the book we have produced, and is perhaps the most beautiful, vibrant and inviting Qaida ever produced. It’s a real treat for your child.