Little Explorers is a children’s TV program aimed at engaging and investing in our next generation of muslims. The fun, entertaining and educational content touches on everyday concepts and topics through different activities and colourful presenters. Follow Little Hamzah, Brother Muhammad and all their friends in this new and exciting adventure.
- Little Explorers: MOTHER RESPECT AND MERCY$12.00Our mums are very special. They love, care and do so much for us. We learn how to be dutiful towards our mothers by listening and helping them around the house. Our parents, teachers and those who are older than us deserve our respect. After all, they help to teach us and they are older and wiser. We must show respect to them and help them in any way we can. Learn More
- Little Explorers HEALTHY EATING OUR BODY:$20.00There are many different types of food from all around the world. It is important to eat healthy food so it can give us energy to be alert throughout the day. Being active helps us stay healthy and energetic in our daily activities. We can all stay healthy too by eating the right food and keeping our bodies clean from germs. Learn More
- Little Explorers ANIMALS WHERE IT’S FROM:$12.00There are so many amazing animals around us. They make our world an incredible place and can also help us in our day to day tasks. Ever wonder where the fruits and vegetables we eat actually come from? Explore with Little Hamzah the wonderful world where our food grows. Learn More
- Little Explorers : ENVIRONMENT MANNERS$12.00Ever wonder why it is important to have so many trees? Trees not only give us oxygen to breathe but they also give shelter to animals. In this episode, we learn how to recycle correctly and to look after our environment properly. MANNERS: Having good manners means that you are showing kindness and respect to people you meet. It is more than just saying please and thank you. For example, you can bake muffins and share them with your neighbours. Learn More
- Little Explorers : SCHOOL TRANSPORT SPORTS$12.00School not only teaches us numbers and alphabets but is also fun place to learn about the world and make new friends. What do you want to be when you grow up? There so many different modes of transport. Whether it be used to get to work, school or even just for fun, it is important to travel safely. Being active keeps us healthy and strong. There are so many different fun ways to keep healthy like running, walking or playing any kinds of sports. Learn More
- Little Explorers : SEASONS WATER$12.00There are four different seasons throughout the year. However, not all parts of the world experience all four seasons. Do you know why some places are hot like the desert and others, cold like the north and south poles? Did you know water comes from rain? And that the earth is 70% water? Water has so many uses; to wash and keep clean, to cook with, to drink when we are thirsty, and water can even be a habitat for animals. Learn More
- Little Explorers : SHAPES COLOURS:$12.00